1. All products ("Products") purchased from JeepWorld ("we" and us") through the medium of this website ("the site") will be subject to these terms and conditions. By entering into a transaction using this site any user ("you") agree that these terms and conditions ("the Trading Terms") will apply to the exclusion of all others.
2. This site is an invitation to treat and not a contractual offer. By using the site in order to enter into a transaction you are offering to purchase Products in accordance with these Trading Terms and any contract between us and you will only come into existence when you receive our acceptance of your offer.
3. The prices of Products shall be as specified on the site. However, if there has been any inadvertent error in the price quoted in the site, we reserve the right to notify you of such an error when we become aware of this even if this occurs after your offer has been accepted. In such circumstances, you will have the option to proceed with the transaction at the correct price or to withdraw from the transaction. You will be obliged to notify us of the wish to withdraw within 7 days of being notified of such error. You must use the same means of communicating with us as we used to notify you of the error.
4. In addition to the price for Products you will be obliged to pay for the cost of delivery of the items purchased at the prices specified on the site [together with the cost of insuring the Products while they are in transit to you].
5. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that Products are delivered within the time limit specified on the site but no liability is accepted for any delay caused for whatever reason. If Products cannot be supplied within the specified delivery time, we will notify you and you will be given the opportunity to cancel the order at that point. Any payment made by you will then be refunded. We will advise you if there is likely to be any material delay in delivery or if the Product in question is no longer available. If the Product in question is no longer available, your order will be automatically be cancelled and any payment received will be refunded to you as soon as possible.
7. Payment must be made by providing credit card details as specified in the site. In no circumstances will Products be delivered until payment in full has been received from your credit card company. If payment is refused by your credit card company, then the order will automatically be cancelled.
9. Risk in Products shall pass to you immediately upon your receipt of them. Whilst in transit we will insure Products and in the event of their loss, you will be entitled to receive such monies as are received by us from the insurer.
10. In the event of any valid claim as to the merchantable quality or fitness for use of any Product we will satisfy in full our liability to you by either (at our option) replacing the Product in question free of charge or refunding to you the price you paid for the Product.
11. Other than as expressly set out in these Trading Terms and except where Products are sold to a Consumer (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations we hereby exclude all representations (other than those considered by a court to be fraudulent or negligent) and warranties relating to Products whether imposed by statute, by operation of law or otherwise including, without limitation, any implied warranty as to merchantable quality or fitness for purpose.
12. Where you are a consumer as defined in clause 11, your statutory rights will not be affected by these terms and conditions. If you are a consumer, you have the right pursuant to the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to the right to cancel any contract made using the site. However, you must take up this right by notifying us in writing within seven days of receipt of the Product or Products in question and returning them to us. The cost of carriage for such return shall be paid by you and we will refund any payment you have made as soon as possible.
13. Our liability in law arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or the performance of our contractual obligation to you shall in any event be limited to an amount equal to the price paid or payable by you under the contract in question.
14. We will have no liability to you in law for any loss of business opportunity, potential profits or possible savings or for any indirect or consequential loss of any nature.
15. Each of the foregoing provisions which exclude or limit liability shall be separately construed and will continue in force after the completion of the contract.
16. We will be at liberty to amend any information on the site including these Trading Terms at any time. If you continue to use the site after such modification you may only do so on terms that you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ascertain whether any such modifications have taken place and you accept such modifications regardless of whether you have actually reviewed and expressly agreed to such changes. Continued use of the site will constitute your acceptance of any modification or alternation.
17 Each of these terms and conditions shall be construed separately, applying and surviving even if for any reason any or other provision is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstance. No waiver of any condition may be construed as a waiver of any other term and condition.
18. Any contract made using this site shall be subject to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the English Court and shall be governed by English law.